Our Specialist Consultancy Services are readily available to those businesses that might require a more detailed and specialist approach. Some of the areas in which Critical Fire Protection & Training has previously assisted include:
- Preparation of Tender Specifications for maintenance tenders to AS 1851 and AS 2293.2, including document preparation and invitation of Tenderers,
- Preparation of Tender Specifications for training and emergency Response Procedure tenders to AS 3745, including document preparation and invitation of Tenderers,
- Conducted formalised reviews of current maintenance and training providers, including written reports and recommendations where required,
- Management of Emergency Planning Committees including acting as a committee secretary or chairperson, establishing the committee, organisation of meetings, provision of technical advice, and record keeping,
- Desktop Emergency Response or Management Exercises to test procedures without any disruption or the organisation or workplace.